The service offerings at the Partiksha Hospital department of Dermatology and Cosmetic surgery have been specifically designed to cater to the widest array of problems faced by person of various ages.
The department provides the following services.
1. Cosmetic Gynaecology:
Giving birth is one of the most beautiful events in a woman’s life. But, it also results in certain changes in the birth canal, including the vulva, which can be bothersome and often life-long. Aging only compounds this process and together they create a need to restore the appearance and functionality of the most intimate part of your body.
Cosmetic gynaecology aims to restore this lost form and function to a great extent. With most procedures lasting less than an hour and performed under local anesthesia, a small intervention can make a world of difference. With enhanced intimacy and aesthetic appeal, cosmetic gynecology can make you feel like a new woman, all over again.
- Vaginal rejuvenation – Tightening, incontinence control, improved sexual function
- Labiaplasty – Reduction of Labia minora, labia majora and clitoral hood for increased aesthetic appeal and younger looking vulva.
- Labia Majora Augmentation – Use of autologous fat or injectable fillers to give a fuller appearance to the outer lips.
- Hymenoplasty – Reconstruction of the hymen
- Mons Pubis Fat reduction – Removing fat from the area immediately below the belly-button to provide a flattened, more toned appearance of the entire region
2. Laser Dermatology:
Everyone aspires to having good skin. Be it pigmentation, scarring or even birthmarks, medical lasers allow us to address these concerns in a safe and effective manner. Lasers have ensured that a number of conditions which were previously deemed untreatable are now amenable to therapy. While some can be resolved completely, most can be improved upon significantly. The overall cosmetic outcome, thus accrued, can make a remarkable change in appearance and perception alike.
Aesthetic medicine further includes treatments aimed at rejuvenation and anti-aging. By way of chemical peels, skin polishing and other non-invasive modalities, aesthetic medicine can give you the desired look with little down time and no side effects.
Following are the services offered as part of the aesthetic medicine and laser service:
- Chemical Peels – Superficial, medium and deep
- Laser Birthmark removal
- Skin Polishing – Diamond tipped Microdermabrasion
- Laser Tattoo removal
- Laser Hair Reduction
- Laser for dilated veins and capillaries (Varicose veins and telangiectasias)
- Laser Resurfacing for scars and uneven texture
- Laser Skin tightening
- Botox and Fillers for wrinkles
- Complete Laser rejuvenation – For aged, sun-damaged skin.
- Laser Mole, warts, tags removal
3. Cosmetic Surgery
While we are born beautiful, our concept of beauty changes with time. Cosmetic Surgery offers us an avenue to mould ourselves to keep up with this changing notion of beautify. We focus on thoroughly understanding your needs and advise you accordingly on the best treatment plan to suit those needs. Safety is paramount and is our foremost guiding principle. Many such surgeries can be conbined and performed on the same visit.
List of our signature procedures:
- Breast Remodeling - Enhancement, reduction, lift
- Liposuction - Remove excess fat from virtually any part of the body
- Tummy Tuck - Do away with loose, sagging abdomen and take a step closer to those washboard abs
- Blepharoplasty - Eyelid surgery for both lower and upper lids
- Rhinoplasty - Surgical correction of nose
- Dimple creation - For those who "desire a dent" in their cheeks
- Otoplasty - Correction of the shape of outer ears
- Gynecomas - Reduction of male breasts.
4. Hair Transplant:
While some men are happy with a balding pate, Premature baldnees can be a cause for concern & anxiety in most men and women. Hair transplant and other restorative modalities can help regain the lost density to a great extent and result in changes in appearance, which times, can be drastic, At the centre for hair restoration, we help you understand the various options you might have and which is the most appropriate for you.
5. Bariatric Surgery :
Do not let obesity define the way you live. Bariatric surgery can help you lose over 30-50 kilos on an average and helps with the type 2 diabetes remission. Additionally, it helps improve conditions such as metabolic syndrome and sleep apnea. The decision to undergo bariatric surgery needs in-depth discussion with the clinician and can prove to be a lif-changing one.
The surgery is conducted laparoscopically which ensures reduced hospital stay and a shorter recovery period.
You can send to us at the email: email@example.com
You may also call Telephone : (91) 361 7101600
Our Medical Team
|Dr. Biplav Agarwal
MBBS, DD,Masters in Dermatology (King's College London)
Dermatologist And Laser Surgeon